Friday, March 23, 2007

Tablets

So I got a tablet from work and it is awsome. I don't know why more people wouldn't be using these. The one I got came with a pen and a mouse. The pen is so cool. And so easy to use once you get used to it. You would think that would be the more logical move from paper to computer. I find it more comfortable to use. I also really like that you plug the tablet in and everything is powered off it. There are absolutely no batteries to replace. It's also nice that you can still have your regular mouse plugged in, especially if there are other people using the computer who might not be so thrilled about the tablet.

I have tried it out a bit doing some minor photo editing (removing red eye and cleaning up scratches and fuzzy spots) and it works really well. I like the preasure sensitivity feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment