Thursday, October 16, 2008

David Copperfield

We went to see David Copperfield last night. He looks so much older in person then on TV. I guess that's part of the illusion! And he was really full of himself. First of all he was 20 minutes late. Boo. But still ended on time. He opened the show with a bunch of video clips of every time he had ever been mentioned on TV or in movies. Seemed kind of strange. Then in the middle of the show they showed another video clip of a trick he did like 15 years ago. Don't get me wrong, the show was great, just a little strange.

For the last trick, he had all these balls thrown out into the audience and whoever caught them when the music stopped got to go on stage. There were 2 balls on our balcony and the two guys who touched them first threw them off the balcony to the main floor! Ugh! I wanted to disappear!

Oh well, I still had a good time.

The next show we are going to is Just For Laughs in November. Hopefully, after that it will be James Blunt, but I'm still working on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment