We bought a fish tank a little while ago and finally have filled it.
It's turning into a regular petting zoo at our farm. But, I wouldn't pet the dog, or any of the cats, or the fish. I guess it's more of a "look but don't touch" zoo. So now come the hard part, naming them. I've never had to name a fish before. I was thinking Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Supper, Sucky, and Sucker but they aren't very creative and may in fact offend some people. So if you have any good fish names (not Nemo!) then let me know. I guess first I really have to figure out how to tell them apart!
I love aquariums! Very nice. We have had our little goldfish for a 1 1/2 - he even survived the move from our pond in Warman to his little fishtank here :)
ReplyDeleteLooks good! I like the tiger one.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe fish look great! Is there buried treasure along with the sunken ship? I would give them names that suit their colours - that will help you remember which is which. One looked quite golden, so you could call it Sunshine. And another could be Tiger. Or Flapper for one with larger fins.
ReplyDeleteHow about Frank or Bruce :)
ReplyDeleteI say you name your fish
ReplyDelete1) Sparky
2) Spanky
3) Spiffy
And their fish school is called S Cubed
Get it?