Friday, April 03, 2009

Surprise! I'm going on a trip...

...to Morinville Alberta! That's right, I'm leaving the province! Yeah for me! We are going over the long weekend. Three whole days away from my animals, that's a big step for me. I hope they will be okay. It'll be the first time being alone for the fish. Hope they don't hate me! (Yes I know I sound like a crazy person. If you know me then you know it is because I am totally crazy! That's why I live in the middle of nowhere and never go anywhere.)


View Larger Map

My family is gathering there because my cousin is in the hospital there. We are taking our new car. And my sister is coming with us. Should be interesting, Adam, me, and Erin all in a car for 6 1/2 hours. I will definitely take the camera.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the journey goes smoothly. Keep your eyes open for good places to stop for a meal or a coffee.

    ReplyDelete