Monday, May 11, 2009

My First Sunburn Of 2009

The sun actually came out long enough on Sunday for me to get a burn. The one thing about my skin is it is either white or red, no tan, so it's not like it will even turn into a nice tan. It will just get dry, peal, and go right back to white, ready to burn all over again.

Adam and I were hanging out in the yard on Sunday when he suggested we go for a "quick tour". I agreed as long as it was quick because I wanted to get some work done in my flower beds. But once we started touring around the hills we found it hard to stop. It was soooo nice out and there was all sorts of wildlife up and about. We ended up being out for a good 1 1/2 hours. Now both of us have bright red arms and faces.

But I will take it. It was so nice to get away from everything for a while.

2 comments:

  1. no pictures? (of the scenery and the wildlife, not your sunburn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I didn't have the camera. It's still all so gray out by us. Need to wait till there's some green! And I thought the snow would just depress people :o)

    ReplyDelete