Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Three Days To Go

The power went out at our house on Monday. When the power goes out at our house, the battery backup for my 18 year-old alarm clock kicks in and actually speeds up the time. The severity of the time difference depends on how long the power is out. It must have been out for about an hour because when I thought it was 5:45am on Tuesday morning, it was actually 5:06am. Since I had already shut the alarm off and could no longer hit the snooze button, I few choices but to get up. Good time for an hour long elliptical session. I did 2.22 miles (11721.6 feet). Just about half. Pretty good. But I don't think there is any chance in hell I could keep that speed up for 2 hours. I am logging my time/distance on my IPod Touch to keep track and see if I'm getting better or not. Kinda left that to the last minute! I guess that means that I would have to continue doing an hour in the morning instead of just 30 minutes. Might not be such a bad idea. At least they put it back to reruns of the previous evening's George Strombolopalous instead of freakin' Steven And Chris. We'll see I guess. All I know is I'm exhausted and starving!

PS. This is my first post using the new post editor. Seems alright but I like the old Preview better. I am looking forward to the improved image handling.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, not into design shows hey ;)

    Good luck Jennie!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoy a good design show but Steven and Chris annoy the hell out of me. Them and Martha Stewart I just can't handle.

    ReplyDelete