Monday, July 12, 2010

Dishclothes and More for Sale

Looking for something hand-made to give as a gift?  Have to get something for the one who has everything?  Why not order a hand-made cotton custom dishcloth or hot-spot.  Or maybe a nice easy-to-wash bag for going to the market.  Check out the photo's for a couple examples (I will try to get more posted).  I have tonnes of patterns to knit or crochet.  Text is very doable, as long as it's not too long.  Color is completely customizable (as long as I can get my hands on it!).  Obviously until I get some more pictures and patterns posted it will be kind of difficult to "pick" out your custom cloth, but if you are interested just send me an email with a description of what you are looking for and what time frame you are dealing with and I will see what I can do!  Or if you are interested in designing your own I can send you the grid sizes and you can design it and I will bring your creation to life (within reason :o) )  Pricing will vary depending on size and number of colors.

3 comments:

  1. So are we talking $10 or $100 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stuff Jennie, way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will start at $5 I figure and go from there. If you want a blanket size dishcloth then you could be looking at $100 :o)

    ReplyDelete