Sunday, February 02, 2014

The Olympics Are Here! Well, next weekend actually and in Russia

I love the Olympics, winter or summer.  Non stop sports.  The TV coverage usually isn't too bad although we will likely not get much for live coverage this year since they are in Russia.  Its kinda too bad but what can you do, Canada can't host them every year.  Nice to see hockey star Haley carrying the flag for us.  I think she was an excellent choice.  Can't wait to see what our athletes will be wearing.  I always think we are the best dressed :) I am actually just having lunch at Chili's now and then I am going to pick up some Olympic clothes for myself.  Something warm since it's not getting any warmer here any time soon.  Go Canada Go!

PS My awesome boss lent me some snow shoes so hopefully the weather will hold up this weekend and I can try them out before plopping on the couch for Super Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment