Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks Kim!

Thanks a million Kim for contributing to the cause!

I was reading a blog the other day and came across a link to a website called Gender Analyzer. You put in the link to a blog (or any web site) and it will tell you if it was written by a male or a female. Sounded cool to me so I went to try it out. I started with all the blogs I read and it was correct on every one of them (it was almost wrong on one, written by a man but found to be almost gender neutral). So then I thought I would run mine through. It was like 86% male. Hmmm...that's strange. The last time I checked I was a girl, but I guess I have to check again. I'd like to know what sort of algorithm they use to determine the gender. Maybe that's why I never wear dresses, I'm actually a boy. All these years I never knew. I bet my husband will be very surprised! Oh well, I guess it's not so bad. I write like a boy. Big deal. I also swear like a trucker! Works for me, even if it doesn't for others. They know what they can do with their opinions!

1 comment:

  1. I dont think Adam is going to be pleased by these developments....thats just my opinion though and I know what you think of opinions - I can stick it where the sun dont shine :-)

    ReplyDelete