Doctors, Hospitals, and Specialists, that's what. Now don't get me wrong, I would not trade our health system for anything, it's free and easy and that's excellent. And I know everyone is doing the best they can with what we have. But that doesn't mean I can't get pissed off and complain about it. I mean, give me a freakin' break.
You find a problem, so you go see your doctor. Your doctor says you should go see a specialist, okay, but it takes like 3 weeks to get an appointment, so you wait. The specialist says you need to have a procedure done, fine, but it takes 2 weeks to get an appointment, so you wait. Then the specialist says you need to come back for the results, good, another week wait. Then you need another procedure, and that will be a 4 week wait. This time you go back to your doctor for the results, that will be a 2 week wait, just to find out your doctor knows nothing, the problem is 3 times as bad as it was 12 weeks ago and you need to go back to the specialist, another week wait. And by the time you get any answers about anything, the stress has already killed you!
Seriously!
And half the time no one know what is going on or where any paper work is or anything! It's a good thing the secretaries and nurses are nice or everyone here would go crazy!
Makes me glad I don't get sick, not that I would go if I did :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment