My neighbor is doing the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run For A Cure this year and is looking for people to do it with her. I don't like people in general but would like to participate. Turns out they have a virtual run for people who don't live near a run site. I think I might try this. The course is 3.3 miles I think. I could do that at home on my elliptical. That would work. Something to think about anyway. Plus they have an online fundraiser set up which makes it much easier. I will discuss with the other half tonight and make a decision. The sooner I decide the sooner I can get to raising money if I go with it.
It's been a relatively craptacular past 9 months, this could be something good for a change this year. Something to keep my mind busy.
What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment